Anet A8 Autoleveling Reprap i3 3d printer
Simple setup, high uptime, and reliable dual extrusion. Push your 3D printing workflow to a whole new level. Optimized for the widest range of materials.
- Printing Technology: LCD-based SLA Printing, Fused Deposition Modeling(FDM), Fused filament fabrication(FFF)
- Feeder type
- Exposure screen
- XY DPI
- Y axis resolution
- Layer resolution
- Printing speed
- Rated Power
- Print head
- Printer size
- Printing volume
- Printing material
- Connectivity: USB
- Package Weight
- Build Area
- Printing accuracy
- Light source
- Safety Protected Power Supply
- Print Materials: UV Resin, PLA, ABS, HIPS, PETG, Wood and TPU
- Illuminant: Diffusion, Matrix, None
- Excellent print quality
- Smooth & reliable operation
- Axis Z: Single, Double
- Easy to assemble. Great print quality. Accurate printing results.
Build volume | Printing speed | Printing accuracy | Layer thickness| Operating noise| Nozzle temperature | Heated bed temperature | Machine Dimension | Machine Weight
Quick Assembly | CR Touch Auto-leveling | Larger Build Volume | Touch Screen | Synchronized Dual Z-axes
Print larger-size models, meet more printing needs, Hassle-free CR Touch Auto-leveling, Dual-gear Direct Extruder, Best Filament Compatibility. Dual Z-axes lead screws and dual motors for stable movement and quality printing.
Compare 3D printers by price, print technology, technical specs, and ratings.